12/07/2007

December 8, 2007


Ease into your Saturday morning with the comforting sounds created by Mr. Steve Sheehan, LCSW, aka Bongo Boy, Bongomeister, Prince of Percussion and by other references we won't reveal here at this point in time. He will be aided somewhat by his son-in-law, Tony Rosewood, I mean Cyprus Gerber....I mean Tony Gerber...yeah that's it... Real Life Tony Gerber for sure.


In the second hour Cecily Friday joins us and wow does she have some material to work with this week. Around 9:30 I will talk with Charles Sumner, President Emeritus of the Nashville chapter of Americans United for Separation of Church and State. I will ask Charles, one of my personal role models, about Willard Romney's Speech yesterday. Did Mitt say what I think he did? Charles will shed some light on the speech plus perhaps educate us on where the constitution really stands on the separation of church and state issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home